terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2016

If I am empty of me as a person, how can I live?




Nothing does everything better than something.
I say this because we have a fear that
‘If I am empty of me as a person, how can I live?
I have rent to pay. I have children to look after.
If I am empty, how I can do these things?’
But you merely think it is you who is doing all these things.
This is a very difficult thing to convey to the immature mind
because the mind won't accept these words.
The Supreme Being is doing everything.
Through all the bodies it is doing all this as the vital force.
But also the personal mind has an influence.
Now you must judge whether the influence of the mind,
if the involvement or so called help of the personal mind,
is needed by the Absolute.


~ Mooji


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário