quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2015

All or nothing at all (full ass)



I envy those guys: the half-ass troupe.

They don´t feel too much or think too much or love too much or even breathe too much - just the minimum to keep them with their heads above the water. Key words: or & whatever.They don´t even live too much in order to spare some nerves, skin tissue, brain cells and years of under-life (or surviving). I call them the "Paralytic Mummy Troupe" and yes, how I would wish I was one of them - life would be so much easier (and shallower which, by now, I´m not sure would constitute a problem or a privilege).

Then come The Others (like me). We feel, think, breathe and live too much, too totally (if there´s such as "too totally"). I´ve lived, felt, thought and done in my short life what most creatures haven´t by the time they die in their 80´s. And yes: I´m tired. No: I´m exhausted. BEING FULLY ASSED ALIVE is exhausting and there are no medals or other visible compensations for it. All or nothing at all: full ass, full me: fuel of my life: FULL, overloaded, overboarded, overEVERYTHING and outPOURING flowers, blood, tears, sweat, smiles and joys. Too much: too fast: too hot: yeah!: alive.

It´s not a choice, see?
You are born this way (damn it!): big ass, full ass, kicking ass (and proud of it).



Joana Saahirah






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário