terça-feira, 1 de maio de 2012

Pearl Jam - Black (Pistoia '06)




Hey, oh

Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay
Were laid spread out before me as her body once did
All five horizons revolved around her soul
As the earth to the Sun
Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn

Oh, and all I taught her was everything
Oh, I know she gave me all that she were
And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds
Of what was everything?
Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything

I take a walk outside
I'm surrounded by some kids at play
I can feel their laughter, so why do I sear

Oh, and twisted thoughts that spin round my head
I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning
How quick the Sun can, drop away
And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Of what was everything?

All the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything
All the love gone bad turned my world to black
Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all that I'll be, yeah

Uh huh, uh huh, oh

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
Can't it be, can't it be mine

tururututururu...

want to be a good man, don't want you to be a bad woman...
that is why, I am lying when I say...
that I don't love you no more...
we belong, we belong.. together, together...


A melhor versão de sempre...
Com um improviso de letra por parte do Eddie e tudo...
Simplesmente MARAVILHOSO!!

Fez-me lembrar o homem que mais amei até hoje...
Um namorado que tive em 2004.
Também ele já é o sol no céu de alguém, com uma filha maravilhosa...
Mas o amor é isto mesmo, não é?
Saber abrir mão da pessoa que se ama,e querer MUITO que o outro seja FELIZ!

Beijo de Alma, Moreno!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário