quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2015

Bulshit-free zone



Side effect of life experience (when you learn from it, of course - not everybody does):
You end up building a BULSHIT-FREE ZONE (like a wifi zone but applied to the shit of the bull, pardon my French) where none of the old fake pieces/people will ever fit again.

*Fake friends (people who acted like they were your friends while hating/envying you from their guts - usually other women who happen to hate themselves and throw it on you - or planning to jump into your pants - men!);

*Fake ideas or illusions which don´t ring as true to your soul: YOU SHOULD BE AND DO THIS, THAT, WHATEVER THE MAJORITY IS DOING; YOU SHOULD LOOK LIKE...YOU SHOULD ACT LIKE...YOU SHOULD WANT, WISH, DREAM, FIGHT FOR...

Ah: should: could: have to: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....................You (pardon my French yet again: I´m enjoying a serious case of francophile attack) .

*Fake dreams: those wishes you never had for yourself but others try to convince you to pursue. You´re supposed to dream about having this house, that car, that relationship, the baby (or babies), the husband (or wife, lover, hubby, anything in between). Everybody seems to worry about the things they have decided YOU must dream about.

*Fake ideas of myself: who am I? Am i allowing others to define me? Am I allowing circumstances (of success or failure - notice both are temporary, therefore NOT a good, stable base to build your identity upon) to translate my worth as a human being or as an artist, writer, whatever?

Oh, man...don´t even get me started.
I guess I can blame it on the sky (sly) but I won´t.
I gladly blame it on myself - happy to WAKE UP - more and more and more to the point of no return. Thank you very much.


Joana Shaahirah

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário