This spectacular image was captured from a bubble chamber,
where superheated liquid is rapidly depressurized under a magnetic field
as physicists trace the paths of charged particles
A century from now, it will be well known that:
- The vacuum of space which fills the universe is itself the real substratum of the universe;
- Vacuum in a circulating state becomes matter;
- The electron is the fundamental particle of matter and is a vortex of vacuum with a vacuum-less void at the center and is dynamically stable;
- The speed of light relative to vacuum is the maximum speed that nature has provided and is an inherent property of the vacuum;
- Vacuum is a subtle fluid unknown in material media;
- Vacuum is mass-less, continuous, non viscous, and incompressible and is responsible for all the properties of matter; and that
- Vacuum has always existed and will exist forever.
Then scientists, engineers and goldelosophers will bend their heads in shame knowing that modern science ignored the vacuum in our chase to discover reality for more than a century.