sábado, 3 de agosto de 2019

Love was the antidote


Alexander Eravoev





I fell In love with a wound,
then I let go.
Walking through a dark corridor haunted by my past. 
I began to close those doors. 
One by one. 
Each door representing a wound, a trauma, an attachment. 
I let go, I let go of the old stories.
Some of which weren’t mine to carry. 
I had become a prisoner of others fate. 
So I reclaimed my sovereign self.
Remembered who I was.
Turned my love unto myself, 
As if by magic, 
that dark corridor filled with open doors to my past 
disappeared. 
The spell was broken, the needs vanished. 
The trauma cycle broken.
I fell in love with me again. 
Illuminated from the inside, 
centered within my own power. 
Grace returned to my heart. 
Forgiveness was the gift I gave to myself. 
Focus and alignment was the task at hand. 
Self worth was the medicine.
Love was the antidote. 
Healed, Renewed, Reborn....


Saffron Hughes








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário