quinta-feira, 20 de maio de 2021

WOLF LARSEN "If I Be Wrong" Official Music Video

                                                           



Wolf is a disabled musician, writer, and activist. 
She does not perform live due to her health.
Wolf Larsen was Sarah's grandfather's name.   

Wolf Larsen is the stage name of Sarah Ramey, a name that she adopted out of Jack London’s “Sea Wolf”, as a way of getting through what appeared to be a serious health condition that also led her to start performing songs at an open mic in San Francisco.

This song in her album called: "Quiet at the kitchen door".

She writes under her real name, Sarah Ramey, and has published a book, in July 2015, with Penguin Random House called "The Lady's Handbook for Her Mysterious Illness" where she unravels her story and, in her own words, how: "prejudice, embarrassment, ignorance, and annoying behaviour from patients, medical professionals and alternative health practitioners which has led to millions of women leading lives of misery and pain because of undiagnosed and untreated illness."




What if I'm wrong, what if I've lied 
What if I've dragged you here to my own dark night 
And what if I know, what if I see 
There is a crack run right down the front of me 

What if they're right, what if we're wrong 
What if I've lured you here with a siren song 
But if I be wrong, if I be right 
Let me be here with you tonight 

Ten thousand cars, ten thousand trains 
There are ten thousand roads to run away 

But I am not lost, I am not found 
I am not Dylan's wife, not Cohen's hound 
But if I be wrong, if I be right 
Let me be here with you tonight 

And what if I can't, what if I can 
What if I'm just an ordinary man 

If there is a will, there is a way 
I will escape for sure, I am David Blane 
But if I be wrong, if I be right 
Let me be here with you 
If I be wrong, if I be right 
Let me stay here in your arms tonight 
And I have been wrong, I have been right 
I have been both these things all in the same night 
So if I be wrong, if I be right 
Let me here with you tonight








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário