quinta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2011

Reflections of a Skyline (with subtitles)



..."and I wanna play hide-and-seek and give you may clothes, tell you I
love your shoes and sit on the steps while you take a bath and
massage your neck, and kiss your face, and hold your hand, and go for
a walk.
not mind when you eat my food, and meet you at "Rudy´s", and talk
about your day...
and laugh at your...your paranoia!
and give yours tapes you don´t listen to, watch great films, watch
terribles films, and tell you about the TV programme I saw the night
before...and not laugh at your jokes, want you in the morning, but let
your sleep in for a while, tell you how much
I love your eys, your lips, your neck, your tits, your arse...and sit
on the stepes smoking ´till your neighbours come home, and sit on the
steps smoking ´till you come home, and worry when you´re ...lat, and
be amazed when you´re early and give you sunflowers,and go to your
party and dance, be sorry when I´m wrong, and happy when you forgive
me
look at your photos wish I´d known you forever, hear your voice in my ear,
feel your skin on my skin and get scared when you´re angry and tellyou
you´re gorgeows...and hug you when you´re anxious...and hold you when
you´re hurt...
and want you when I smell you and offend you when I touch you and
whimper when I´m next to you and whimper when I´m not...
dribble on your breast, smother you in the night an get cold when you
take the blanket and hot when you don´t...
and melt when you smile and dissolve when you laugh...but not
understand how you think I´m rejecting you, when I´m not rejecting you
and wonder how you could think I´d ever reject you and wonder who you
are...but accept you anyway...and tell you about the tree angel, the
enchanted forest boy, who flew across the ocean because he loved you
and buy you presents you don´t want and take them away again...and ask
you to marry me...and you say no again, but keep on asking because
though...you think I don´t mean it, but I always have from the first
time I asked you, I wander the city thinking but it´s empty without
you...but I want what you want and think I´m losing myself, but, buy,
I´ll tell you the worst of me, I try to give the best of me, because
you don´t deserve any less...ansuer your question when I´d rather not
and tell you the truth when I really don´t want to and try to be
honest because I know you prefer it...
and think it´sall over but hang on for just ten more minutes before
you throw me out of your life, forget who I am and let me try and get
closer to you and somehow communicate , some of the overwhelming
undying, overpowering, unconditional all encompassing heart enriching
mind expanding ongoing neverending LOVE I have for you..."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário