sábado, 2 de outubro de 2021

Living and Learning


Lagiachin





There´s a problem, you see?
I suffer from two major conditions: lucidity and sense of humor.
Bonus: I never take myself life or others too serious – never (product of the LIVING AND LEARNING series).

P.S: I know this is hard to swallow but smoke the pipe, please: 
I enjoy the sight of GORGEOUS men (inside AND out), the same way men enjoy the sight of gorgeous women (inside AND out, I like to believe). 

If you add TALENT  to it, you got my attention (at least for a little while). 
If you add INTELLIGENCE to the mix, the story starts to get serious. 
If you add KINDNESS, HONESTY & COURAGE, you can start planning a wedding. 
If you add to all this a pinch of (impossible to predict or control) PASSION, TRUST AND THAT LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE, then you (we) have a TRUE STORY. 

Until then, just have fun (I know I do ;) )

(Keeping my fingers crossed)


Joana Saahirah





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário