quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2026

That is not me


Pixabay





You said you know me
But still the one you think is me
I can’t find myself in that
What is this picture that you have created about me?
It is someone who you have created in your own mind
Me…
Me it is not

Why you claim that you know what I feel?
When you don’t understand what I feel and when
How could you know other person when you don’t know what they feel and when?

If you don’t understand my feelings?
How could you understand my words?
Do you listen at all when I talk to you?
Do you hear my words?

Words which I tell you who I am and why
Or am I just secondary?
Someone who has made to fit in your play

The main performer of your play ain’t as perfect as you think
That what you are
And what you see in the mirror
Doesn’t fit into reality
You are looking at a distorted image of reality

How can you do it…
Lie to yourself?
Your explanations reeks from lies
And you can’t hide the truth

People are leaving your play
They are leaving you alone
On the stage middle of the play
And you can’t see the reason

How could you?
When you look at the distorted image
When you don’t see anything else but you and your lies
Or did you think those are real and truth ?

I bow down one last time
And when curtains close on the stage
I disappear
I no longer belong to your play


C.F. Grönroos



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário