domingo, 13 de setembro de 2026

Behind The Curtain


Deviantart





I saw her in the darkest way
Lost of all her gay
It’s not a girl I’m talking about
It’s me who I doubt
Rethinking my every move and action
Only for it to be someone else’s satisfaction
How do people always stay so positive, as if nothing bad will ever happen
Do they really believe that wherever’s hell there’s always heaven?
I’m afraid that not always the case
This world’s not really a good place
I have big dreams and goals to chase
Maybe cause I want society’s stupid praise
Why always an option and not first
Am I really not someone’s must?
They say don’t let it affect u
But how can I not let it affect me if they say it as if it’s true
Self-doubt has eaten me alive
Behind the curtain is girl struggling hard to survive
Every single day is now very vile
Even in grief I smile
Thus, how can I let it all walk away
When every little part of my soul wants it to stay
So now I just walk in the darkest of ways
Trying in hopes to find my lost gay…


Ana Jain




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário